Support us through AMAZON. Click from this blog for any purchase!!

Monday, February 28, 2011

Updates!!

Seattle event is set for June 18th.
Event will be a 5/10K and a kids 1K with crossfit events to follow.
Location~Crossfit Redmond
7438 159th PL NE
Redmond, WA 98052
Race start time is 10 a.m. Registration and packet pick up starts at 9 a.m.

We are looking for volunteers to run clocks, register, water stations and more.
Also we are going to be running a raffle that day so we are looking for prizes to be donated.
Would you like to sponsor our event? Emai me at triforparkinsons@yahoo.com and I will send sponsor information to you.
We are so excited for this event and can't wait to see how many we can get to participate.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Allison, I would love to volunteer. The extra 40 pounds I'll have by then will def not being doing the 5K part...jiggle jiggle. So let me know what I can do to help (set up, clean up, water girl, etc)!

    ReplyDelete